Skip to main content

Why Education

I became an educator to make a positive impact on the community. I strongly believe positive change happens through education. I am passionate about early childhood education and believe the joy of learning begins at a young age. It is critical that we as educators instill a love for literacy during the students first school experience.

I also have a passion for play based learning and believe our youngest students learn best through play and conversation with their peers.  Play infused with literacy learning sets students up for success and creates a joy for learning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite read aloud book

Nature Connection Inspiration

Environment-based education produces student gains in social studies, science, language arts, and math; improves standardized test scores and grade-point averages; and develops skills in problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision-making. Richard Louv

Inspiration

Kid president knows how to inspire and uplift!